Seversky P-35 / 72-148 /
1. Seversky P-35 Unit: 94th PS, 1st PG, USAAC Serial: Pa70 Pilot - CO (note the Red band in rear fuselage) Maj.H.H.George, Selfridge Field, Michigan, 1938-1939.
2. Seversky P-35 Unit: 1st PG, USAAC Serial: Pa1 This aircraft was flown by Colonel Henry Clagett during this tour as Group Commander. The 1st Pursuit Group was based at Selfridge Field during 1938.
3. Seversky P-35 Unit: 39th PS, A Flight, USAAC Serial: 80/31P This P-35 was assigned to the leader of A Flight at Selfridge Field
4. Seversky P-35 Unit: 94th PS, 1st PG, USAAC Serial: 95 This P-35 was painted in temporary camouflage colours for the 1940 War Games at Pope Field, North Carolina.
5. Seversky P-35 Unit: 27th PS, USAAC Serial: 51 This P-35 was painted in temporary camouflage colours for the 1940 War Games.
6. P-35A Unit: 17th PS, 24th PG, USAAC Serial: 17/4MP Pilot - Lt. Boyd Wagner, commander of the 17th Pursuit Squadron. Nichols Field, Luzon Island, Philippines, June 1941. P-35A - embargoed Swedish aircraft.
7. Seversky P-35A Unit: 34th PS, 4th CG, USAAF Serial: 23 Del Carmen Field, Philippines, December 1941.
8. Seversky P-35A Unit: 24th PG, USAAC Serial: 125/24P Philippines, December 1941.
9. 2PA-B3 (A8V1) Unit: 12nd kokutai Serial: 3-57 China, 1939. The Seversky 2PA-B3 is two seat fighter: one of 22 sold to Japan in the late 1930's. They briefly saw action in the second Sino-Japanese war) but they had passed out of service by Pearl Harbour. Their Allied code name was Dick.
10. J-9 (EP-1-106) Unit: F8 Flygflottilj Serial: 16/8 (c/n.2104) This J-9 carries an 'Italian' style camouflage of Sand and Green adopted during 1943.
11. F 8s 3.division. The closest J 9s is yellow N 9 (2144). Colour scheme introduced in 1944.
12. J-9 (EP-1) Unit: F8 Flygflottilj Serial: 53/3 (c/n.2134) Barkarby, Sweden, during 1940.
13. Seversky P-35/2PA/AT-12 Guardsman , USA Materiel Division, USAAC AT-12 30/MD.
Вы можете задать нам вопрос(ы) с помощью следующей формы.